Re: [Monotone-devel] Future of monotone

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Future of monotone
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:38:30 +0100

Hi!

I havn't had internet access at home for the last 4 month, and monotone has been a life-saver. The killer-feature for me is being able to sync multiple projects at once (as long as they are in the same db). I take my laptop with me to work (where I do have internet), sync it there, and also sync it with my home machine at home.

Now I have no idea what will happen on the planned monotone summit in April/May - I seriously hope that it will happen at all because only six people have yet decided to come along (*wink*). And I also hope that we're able to at least start on some of the outstanding issues and maybe team up in certain areas.

I think I am going to come to the summit (it's not _that_ far from where I live). Where do I sign up?

My plan is to hack on mtteam (eclipse plugin), but if there's anything else I can help with, I can also brush up my C++ skills.

-- Ulf