[Monotone-devel] Re: Quick poll: monotone-users list?

From: Gour
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Quick poll: monotone-users list?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:55:27 +0200

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:37:55 +0200
>>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

Thomas> Actually, I don't want to jump ships every two to three months.
Thomas> I'm ok with Savannah (i.e. I'm not a hater), but I won't mind
Thomas> to use something else, _as long_ as the "new" thing is
Thomas> permanent for at least a year.

I fully agree with you, although I really do not like Savannah.

Thomas> And seriously, we all have our pets, but in the end putting too
Thomas> much effort in these areas just draws away time for more
Thomas> important things.

Sure. You know that I'm (eagerly) awiting for Indefero to get mtn
support. It would mean code hosting, code review, bug tracker, wiki
docs...Maybe it is worth to consider it as long-term solution?

Thomas> I thought of [-2] more as "no, not another bikeshed discussion"
Thomas> and [-1] as won't use / subscribe, but whatever :)

I follow this list via gmane and for me it is not big thing to add
another list to my pool, i.e. no need to write new maildrop filter
etc.

So, being interested what's going in in the mtn world, I can say [+2]
if you create it, but I'm not bothered with the current situation as
well.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6