Re: [Monotone-devel] Quick poll: monotone-users list?

From: Aaron W. Hsu
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Quick poll: monotone-users list?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:54:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Thomas,

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010, Thomas Keller wrote:

So, would you like to see [+1] (or even subscribe to [+2])
monotone-users? Or is monotone-devel, monotone-announce and
monotone-i18n enough [-1]?

Personally, I can understand the convenience of an users list for some
people that happen to not want the development discussions, but I for
one don't see enough traffic to feel concerned about it. I would
subscribe to it, if it were created, but I don't care if it is created.
I do want to see the tickets, though, regardless, so as long as they are
in some list, I'm happy.

  Aaron W. Hsu