Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Electrical connections in the airborne equipment.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Electrical connections in the airborne equipment.
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:19:32 +0200

Hi,

I think you might want to remove the GND connection between the ESC
and Twog to not create a ground loop.
Also you probably should connect the GND of the servos to GND from the
BEC instead of the Twog to avoid the higher current over the Twog
ground connection.
Not sure what is the best way to connect ground to the PPM encoder,
but I would try to avoid a ground loop there as well.

Just my 2 cent, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers, Felix