Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration for apogee quadrotor.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration for apogee quadrotor.
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 11:18:11 +0100

Hi,

are you sure that the problem is not because you set the BARO_BOARD_APOGEE_FREQ to 10x the default and changed the oversampling?
Does it also fail with the default settings?
And the imu is working, you get proper values? Since they are on the same I2C bus...
I don't have an apogee board to test, so maybe Gautier can help out if needed.

Btw, <configure name="PERIODIC_TELEMETRY" value="TRUE"/> doesn't do anything, you can remove it...

Cheers, Felix