Re: Graphics & Music

From: Kenneth Gangstoe
Subject: Re: Graphics & Music
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:08:00 +0200

Someone started on clanmidi for Windows, it was buggy and never unfinished.
Since us core developers didnt work on it, we didnt remove it either,
since maybe the author of it would work more on it. Then he told
us he wouldnt, and its scheduled for removal.

- Kenneth

Quoting David Philippi (address@hidden):