Re: Rotation test level

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Rotation test level
Date: 07 Apr 2003 17:43:45 +0200

Am Mon, 2003-04-07 um 08.52 schrieb Björn Fischer:
> I think I'd tend to dropping MSVC6-support even though there migth be
> some developers who have only this one. I'm quite experienced in using
> M$'s programming languages. And I know that this will not be the last
> bug in it. So using the newest version is never wrong.

I'd consider this a viabale solution too, since MSVC6 is known for
beeing very buggy. One has to amend though, that it's older then the C++
standard so it can't support some features since they were not even
defined when it was released. Unfortunately some of the most usefull
features of C++ fall at least partly into this category (namespace,
template, ...).