Re: Strange locale problem/fix

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Strange locale problem/fix
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:40:57 +0200

cagri coltekin wrote:
I can volunteer to work on a better solution covering all
different character sets, after 0.6 release.

Since 0.6.0 is out... do you volunteer? :-)
I hope to get a Win32 release out this weekend, but afterwards the CVS is free to be broken for some time if need be. Do you plan to work on support for languages with right to left order or multibyte characters too? I guess the latter will be very hard and top down printing more or less impossible. Some languages are just too different. :-(