Re: Pingus Windows Installer

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Pingus Windows Installer
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 20:17:39 +0100

> It still doesn't apply, all parts are rejected.

Ok, if its anything, I think it might be the line endings. The source code
in the svn is in Windows format, the patch I generated was also Windows
format, at some point does doing this on a Linux machine complicate things?
I just copied my repository, did a revert, then applied the patch and it all
worked fine.

If this is the case, dos2unix on all the files should fix it. If that is the
case, you can replace all the files with their line endings unix'd, as
Visual Studio supports that.

Then again, line endings is just the only thing I can think of - it may be
something completely different.

Thanks

Neil