Re: Pingus Windows Installer

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Pingus Windows Installer
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:59:01 +0200

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 01:23:38PM +0100, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> I can provide a compiled binary, although I'd rather do that just before the
> release, so if any new changes are made they are included.

Well, I hope that there won't be much time before the release for more
changes. ;-)

> Also a question about the game level opening, using the .pingus extension.
> To open one of these files what is the command line? Specifically, if there
> are spaces in the path name, should the path be quoted or not? Also is the
> only extension pingus, or is pingusgz being used as well?

You need to quote the path in case of spaces because it'll otherwise be seen
as two arguments and that won't do. The only extension will be .pingus and
those files may be compresed inside. Wheter they're compressed or not makes
no difference for calling the level.