plex86-devel

Re: [Plex86-devel] Idea for running multiple OSs

From: Bob Diepenbrock
Subject: Re: [Plex86-devel] Idea for running multiple OSs
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:22:31 -0600

>>> Drew Northup N1XIM <address@hidden> 02/26/03 14:57 PM >>>
I do not wish to stifle random innovative thoughts, however I have dealt
with a mailing list getting "hijacked" before and have a low tolerance
for what I see as off topic discussions taking place on a developers
list.  If there is some real way in which these ideas are useful to this
community--then by all means keep up the discussion.  Otherwise, and I
really don't mean to be rude, please continue elsewhere.