plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] [ 101900 ] Doesn't compile on RH 8.0

From: nobody
Subject: [Plex86-devel] [ 101900 ] Doesn't compile on RH 8.0
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 13:45:48 -0500

Support Request #101900, was updated on Tue 03/04/03 at 07:54
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101900&group_id=869

Category: Compile Error

By: olray-dragon
Date: Wed 03/05/03 at 13:45
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208
Netscape/7.02

Sorry if I have created the impression that my system is
unstable. Of course I have created a tar with all libraries
BEFORE deleting the lot - the original files are already
back in place.

Anyway, I will try your suggestion and exchange gcc 3.2 with
gcc-2.96 (there is a slight chance a connection to the
Redhat ftp server becomes available today)

All rpm's which had the word "gcc" in them are already
removed and I will replace them with the 2.96 versions (hope
there are no additional problems) On a sidenote, GNU has
recently released gcc 3.2.1, it doesn't work does it? I like
"bleeding edge" software it feels all clean, new and nice :)

Thanks for your time and response.

By: RvnPhnx