plex86-devel

[Plex86-devel] [ 101900 ] Doesn't compile on RH 8.0

From: nobody
Subject: [Plex86-devel] [ 101900 ] Doesn't compile on RH 8.0
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:48:47 -0500

Support Request #101900, was updated on Tue 03/04/03 at 07:54
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101900&group_id=869

Category: Compile Error

By: olray-dragon
Date: Mon 03/24/03 at 09:48
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208
Netscape/7.02

I have given up on the project. I will send a document "How
to setup plex86 on RedHat 8" to the administration, but keep
in mind that it's incomplete and missing the installation of
the binary completely.

Please kindly close this support question.

By: olray-dragon