qemu-devel

Re: Contributor wanting to get started with simple contributions

From: Rohit Shinde
Subject: Re: Contributor wanting to get started with simple contributions
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 22:26:38 -0400

Hey John,

I sent this email a couple of weeks ago to the qemu mailing list since I didn't really know who to approach.

I am interested in contributing to the python-qemu package. I have quite a bit of experience in Python, but no experience in packaging libraries. Whatever you mentioned in the reply to my comment on the bug, was pretty interesting. I would like to get started with at least ensuring that all python code is flake8/pylint compliant.

Do let me know what you think of this.

Thanks,
Rohit.