Re: [RP] Fundamental Question

From: Chunky Kibbles
Subject: Re: [RP] Fundamental Question
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 09:36:36 +0000 (GMT)

Actually, I've worked out what was going wrong:
xterm core dumps whenever it tries to run under ratpoison on my
machine [RH6.2, X335, kernel2217, ratpoison version 005 and CVS]
As a result, I couldn't get any wndows up [I removed the emacs code; I
use vi...]

Pushing C-t C-w didn't show anything...

Anyway; I changed the source so it opens an aterm [bleargh; but better
than a gnome-terminal or a eterm]
And now it all palys nice.

I have to say; this is a REALLY nice window manager. At least, I play
games a lot... and this works really well for it.

Great toy,
Gary (-;