[RP] Some changes

From: shawn
Subject: [RP] Some changes
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:06:15 -0800

So I added some code to handle TRANSIENT_FOR windows (dialog boxes 'n'
the like) right now in CVS the window is centered, but this could be
configurable or something. Anyway, these windows are generally far
from maximized. There is a slight mapping problem with them. I good
way to duplicate it is with a netscape popup window. I've been reading
over the ICCCM document to figure out how you're REALLY supposed to
resize, move, map, and configure windows as the window
manager. Hopefully this will allow me to fix the TRANSIENT_FOR bug
(you're welcome to fix it too, if you can figure it out :) and lead to
some insight about the x-terminal size funkiness.

Oh ya that code freeze? uhm, ya.

Anyway, so next weekend seems like a reasonable target date for
0.0.6. What do you guys think?