Re: [RP] CVS updates

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] CVS updates
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 18:40:36 +0100

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 06:31:38PM +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> > I would like the C-t:window to be at bottom of screen, and take up entire
> > width
> > just like ESC-: does in vi.
>
> Hmmm.... I guess I can do it, if most people agree with this.

i rewrote my version of rp to do use a full length bar when entering commands.
however, i don't think i ever submitted it because noone commented my other
patches at that time.

that source code is at my desktop station at work so i can't dig it out now.
but if i'm not to busy tomorrow i can try to make it work with the new code.

the bars placement was changeable in conf.h the last time i looked. maybe it
should be run time configurable? personally i like getting my messages in the
top right corner so making it changed to lower left wouldn't make me happy.
--
/Martin