Re: [RP] default keybinding

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] default keybinding
Date: Sat Aug 23 18:28:03 2003

I think the first thing I did in ratpoison was to change the default
keybinding, first to C-b, then eventually to F8, which I remapped to a
centrally located thumb key on my Kinesis keyboard.  In this world of
easy remappability, I hardly think it matters what the default
keybinding is.

To extend this thought a little bit, I think for consistency of
readability after remapping, the man page should not refer to the
default keybinding explicitly ("C-t") but rather to something bland like
<command>.

Joe