Re: [RP] mouse stuff (you guys are gonna kill me for this one)

From: Justis Peters
Subject: Re: [RP] mouse stuff (you guys are gonna kill me for this one)
Date: Tue Sep 23 08:15:15 2003

Some of us actually have a need to use the GIMP.  After all, I get paid to make
web applications.  The people paying me don't like the keyboard as much as I
do, and so I make graphical interfaces.

Ratpoison is awesome.  It allows me to do 90% of what I do without ever taking
my hands off the keyboard.  If I move to the mouse, though (for something like
GIMP), it sure would be nice to select the active frame by using the mouse.