[RP] Re: speaking of keyboard enthusiasts!

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: [RP] Re: speaking of keyboard enthusiasts!
Date: Wed Nov 19 10:20:05 2003

* Shawn Betts <address@hidden> [Nov, 19 2003 12:46]:
> I thought you might be interested in this guy's nutty keyboard setup:
hehe, what a dude! ;-)
as long as we're discussing keyboards: has anyone tried the TypeMatrix
EZ-Reach keyboard (http://typematrix.com/)?  it looks real sweet.  and i
guess one could remap the start and application keys to something
better.  An even more specific question: has anyone tried both the
TypeMatrix and a Kinesis?  If so, how do they stack up?  I'm in the
business of buying a new keyboard, and it has come down to these two.
So far I feel that the Kinesis has a rather strong backing and a lot of
users speak well of it.  The TypeMatrix is newer, and i've only read one
independent review of it so far.  looks very interesting though,
        nikolai

::: page: www.pcppopper.org  :: fun atm: gf,lps,ruby,lisp,war3 :::