Re: [RP] speaking of keyboard enthusiasts!

From: John Meacham
Subject: Re: [RP] speaking of keyboard enthusiasts!
Date: Fri Nov 21 06:03:10 2003

I have mentioned it before, but the fingerworks touchstream
(http://fingerworks.com/) works beautifully with ratpoison and some
custom gestures.

for an example of a cool ratpoison gesture, I have it set up so that at
any point I can drop all the fingers of my left hand (cept the pinky)
and slide them around, vertical movements cycle through all my ratpoison
frames and horizontal movements cycle through windows in the current
frame. The end result being that with a single very quick zig-zag motion I can
remap every window on the screen with ease without ever lifting my hand.
The keyboard takes a bit to get used to, and you have to like tweaking things to
your preferences but it is very neat.

(also various twisting motions split and unsplit the screen and pop up xterms)

        John
John Meacham - California Institute of Technology, Alum. - address@hidden