Re: [RP] Re: speaking of keyboard enthusiasts!

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: speaking of keyboard enthusiasts!
Date: Wed Nov 19 11:11:06 2003

Just looking at it, I'd be willing to bet that you'd type faster and
more comfortably on a kinesis board... but of course I may be
prejudiced.  The fact is, the 3D-ness of the Kinesis is totally
lacking from the EZ-reach, and it seems to be one of the coolest
Kinesis features.  Also the thumb keys on the EZ-reach look pretty
lame in comparison.  And there are all these seemingly ridiculous
keys off on the sides, looks like about 8 cm away from the home row,
which make me think that "reach" may be the key word in "EZ-reach".

But of course you'd be best off if you could try both.

And indeed you may be in luck:

  TypeMatrix has a satisfaction guarantee policy.  If you have any
  questions or concerns, please email address@hidden or call
  (866) 4-EZ-REACH or (866) 439-7322.

  All products purchased directly from Kinesis qualify for a 60-day
  money back guarantee, excluding shipping/handling charges.

                             :(

Anyway, I just noticed that kinesis is having a 20% off holiday sale.
I got a student discount on my board, but I think that was only 10%
off.

Joe