[Savannah-hackers] Re: XML::DOM on fencepost

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: XML::DOM on fencepost
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:23:09 +0200

Dans un message du 19 avr à 14:17, address@hidden écrivait :
> You should probably use CPAN to install it. I just
> checked to see if it is available and it is;

I have used CPAN to install it and its required dependencies. I had to
install libexpat1-dev (using apt-get install).

But for some reason, XML::DOM itself is failing some tests so it won't
install. So if some Perl guru could give me an hint ...
I've already installed the MD5 module to test if the archive was not
corrupted and the latest CPAN module.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

          5 years from now everyone will be running free GNU on their
           200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5 (Andy Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992)