Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: XML::DOM on fencepost

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: XML::DOM on fencepost
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:39:39 +0200

Dans un message du 19 avr à 17:35, Martin Hamilton écrivait :
> | 3) update the alias file
>
> For simple mailing lists we could take advantage of this :-
>   http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html
> which would obviate the need to tweak alias files

that could be a good idea. But I've noticed the lines in the HOWTO are
commented in exim.conf. I've concluded that for some reason we don't
want to use that "trick". But everyone agrees on this, that would be
a cleaner solution.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Linux is user friendly. Linux is not idiot friendly
                   If you don't understand that, use Windows