[Savannah-hackers] Re: XML::DOM on fencepost

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: XML::DOM on fencepost
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:14:45 +0200

Dans un message du 19 avr à 12:05, Joel N. Weber II écrivait :
> What exactly are you planning to do with the output of your script?

Basically:

1) check if the ml already exists if yes leave
2) create the ml  using newlist
3) update the alias file

> We can configure exim to have multiple aliases files for a single
> domain; we might want to do something like have
> /com/mailer/savannah-aliases-gnu.org and
> /com/mailer/savannah-aliases-whatever.other.domain
> I would be much happier doing that than having you writing a script
> that mangles /com/mailer/aliases.

This is exactly what I plan to do. I've posted a message on
savannah-hacker 2 days ago about my plans concerning the alias file.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

      A part of me left that only you knew will never be understood (RHCP)