[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site
Date: 13 Nov 2001 23:16:16 +0100

    JAL> The mbox archives should be easy to suck down.  The ones that
    JAL> will be more interesting will be those which don't have an mbox
    JAL> format available for download.  Those probably also pre-date
    JAL> our use of qmail, so I don't think we can just suck them out of
    JAL> the qmail archive.  I'm not sure what the best solution for
    JAL> those older archives will be.

This is no big problem, they can just be put into a tar.gz archive
somewhere and I'll convert them to the mbox format (I assume the
archives are in some sort of text format).

So unless anyone objects, I'll announce the transfer to start on
Thursday, 12:00 GMT.  Could you please do the following things anytime
after that moment:

- To shutdown the write access to CVS and BTS.

- To shutdown mailing list subscriptions.

  to address@hidden  I think the other list addresses needn't be
  redirected since they're not publicly writable, they can be just
  stopped.

- To put the mailing list archives somewhere where they can be fetched
  easily.

- To send me the lists of mailing list subscribers for all the GNATS
  mailing lists.

- To redirect http://sources.redhat.com/gnats to
  http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats.

Please let me know when this is done.