[Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site

From: Jason Molenda
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Moving GNATS development to the GNU site
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:33:54 -0800

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 02:23:24PM -0800, Jason Molenda wrote:

> > So unless anyone objects, I'll announce the transfer to start on
> > Thursday, 12:00 GMT.
>
> (~4pm PST Wednesday I think?)

No wait, I bet this is one of those European 24-hour things ("12:00"
== noon), so that'd be 4am PST Thursday?

FWIW the move doesn't have to happen down to the millisecond.  The
mailing list subscription changes slowly - you could set up the
new list with the subscribers right now and then set up a redirection
at an appointed time.  You can tell the handful of people with
gnats cvs write access to not change anything.  Same thing with the
gnats bug database.

The Savannah mail archives are undoubtedly entirely different, so
you'll have to start a new archive from scratch over there.  You
can still refer to the ones on sourceware but they'll be only useful
as static content.