[Savannah-hackers] Is there a limitation on the project type?

From: Patrick Ohnewein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Is there a limitation on the project type?
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:06:41 +0100

Hello savannah team,

I have read the docs on the savannah site, but couldn't face out if it is agreed to open even less important projects. Let me explain, a friend of mine would like to learn to code in Java and he plays chess. So he would like to write a chess program from scratch. Now I would give him some help and therefore we need some repository (CVS) on the net to share and synchronize the code.

I would like him to put the code under the GPL and as repository I think savannah would be a nice place, but only if you would like to have such kinds of projects on it. Don't know if you just accept more "mission critical" projects.

Best regards
Patrick Ohnewein

|  Save software competition, use GNU/Linux and Java!
|
|  Also visit http://www.lugbz.org the Linux User Group in Southtyrol!

The reason computer chips are so small is computers don't eat much.