Re: [Savannah-hackers] Is there a limitation on the project type?

From: Patrick Ohnewein
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Is there a limitation on the project type?
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:34:42 +0100

Ok now it's clear. I will have to check the features of kaffe and hope for the best :)

> The goal is getting sure that nobody must install proprietary software
> to use softwares availables on savannah.
I fully understand this and am happy about the existance of such a place. You are doing a big good job!

Thank you for the explanation!

Best regards
Patrick

p.s. May be you could include it on savannahs documentation. I think it is interesting for most users evaluating the creation of a new project on savannah.

|  Save software competition, use GNU/Linux and Java!
|
|  Also visit http://www.lugbz.org the Linux User Group in Southtyrol!

The reason computer chips are so small is computers don't eat much.