Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of qtcsharp

From: Adam Treat
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of qtcsharp
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:05:51 -0800

Mono will not be dependent upon Passport.  I don't even think a Passport
implementation is in the works.  Suffice it to say that Mono will be Passport
agnostic at worst, ie they will support it as well as Liberty Alliance,
whatever DotGNU comes up with and any other login scheme anybody cares
implement.

adam