[Savannah-hackers] Re: Websites For GNU Projects

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Websites For GNU Projects
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 10:05:51 +0200

Derek Neighbors writes:
 > I am a maintainer for several GNU projects but have only setup websites the
 > old way, not the new way.  Can someone guide me through what I need to do
 > get a auto cvs co for a website for fsf-contacts and gnubiz projects on
 > savannah?
 >
 > Thanks,

        Just submit a project to Savannah and explain which subdirectory of
the www.gnu.org web site you whish to manage. Chose a "website only" license
and the project will be bound to this specific directory.

        When this is done, moving to the CVS page of the project will
explain how to use the HTML CVS tree. Whenever you commit a file in this
tree it will immediately show on the www.gnu.org web site.

        Let us know if this is still unclear,