Re: [Savannah-hackers] Websites For GNU Projects

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Websites For GNU Projects
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:28:34 -0700

> 1- If you have not register in Savannah (http://savannah.gnu.org) yet, you
> should do it by using the "New user via SSL" link on the left-han menu.

Been done for months probably over a year.

> 2- Once you're registered and you have logged in, the "New user" link
> on the left-side bar dissapears and you will see a "Register New Project"
> link. Follow it to register a project for each of the directories of the
> website that you maintain. In the 4th step (license) you should choose
> "web-site only" among the choices of license.

Both projects have been registered for months or longer as official FSF
projects.  So do  I need to make a second project for each specifically for the
website?

> 3- Wait until you get a message telliing you that the project was approved and
> with some instructions on how to proceed. If the instructions sent by the
> welcoming message are not enough to get you started, please let you know and
> we will help you (and modify the welcoming message to help others in the same
> situation).

I did not set either of these projects up so I never got any instructions.
Maybe you can send me those?

-Derek