Re: [Savannah-hackers] snapshots

From: Colin Walters
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] snapshots
Date: 29 Apr 2002 03:01:03 -0400

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 06:11, Loic Dachary wrote:

>       I exactly see what you need. And I don't see any problem with it,
> except for the fact that we need to find someone to implement this generic
> mechanism.

I've attached the simple shell script I'm using for this purpose now.  I
couldn't find the tarsend.sh that was mentioned earlier in this thread
in the Savannah CVS.

>       If you need to implement this mechanism in the short term and
> specificaly for emacs and on the gnu machines, I suggest you talk to
> address@hidden to get an account somewhere (presumably
> fencepost.gnu.org or gnudist.gnu.org).

Ok, will do.

What would be nicer, though, is to have it a bit more integrated with
Savannah; perhaps the web page could offer a direct link to the CVS
snapshot.  I can work on this too, if there's interest.