[Savannah-hackers] Re: @gnu.org or @mail.freesoftware.fsf.org?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: @gnu.org or @mail.freesoftware.fsf.org?
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:07:36 -0600

Savannah Hackers

> > Recently a new project was set up on Savannah, GNU Core Utils, which
> > is a combined File, Shell and Text Utils.  The new mailing list in
[...]

There seem to be problems with the creation of address@hidden
Currently it is not possible for people to subscribe to it.

<address@hidden>: host mx10.gnu.org[199.232.76.166] said: 550
    unknown user

This is probably related to the previous discussion which seemed to
indicate this was initially set up as a non-gnu list instead of a gnu
one.  But perhaps not so don't let that statement bias you.

It would be most appreciated if one of the savannah-hackers could help
us out with this problem.  Or feel free to redirect me to a more
appropriate forum.

Thanks
Bob