[Savannah-hackers] Re: coreutils needs a bug-reporting address! [Re: @gn

From: Paul Fisher
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: coreutils needs a bug-reporting address! [Re: @gnu.org or @mail.free...
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:20:27 -0400

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 03:40:12PM +0200, Jim Meyering wrote:

> Thanks for reporting that Bob.
> I've just confirmed that neither address@hidden
> nor address@hidden works.
> Would someone please fix that?

bug-coreutils now works in the gnu.org domain.  bug-coreutils was
previously setup only for mail.freesoftware.fsf.org.

> coreutils-4.5.1 has been out for 2 weeks (since 1 Sept), and
> already, the lack of a working bug-reporting address has caused
> several users (that I know of) to be put off.

address@hidden has worked since the list was
created and continues to work.

This is the first that I've heard of this problem.  Any mailing list
issues need to be emailed to sysadmin.  It's takes about two seconds
to make a mailing list work in an alternate domain, but it is a manual
process.