[Savannah-hackers] Re: coreutils needs a bug-reporting address! [Re: @gn

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: coreutils needs a bug-reporting address! [Re: @gnu.org or @mail.free...
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:35:37 -0600

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> [2002-09-18 16:44:44 +0200]:
> Side note:
>
> At the address below, an admin of the project can define a default
> email addresses to which new bugs submissions will be sent.
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/editgroupinfo.php?group=coreutils

Thanks but I don't think that is quite what we (I!) want.  I believe
that will send mail to the address listed every time a bug, or patch
or task is submitted or updated.  Being a member of several lists that
do that I usually find I, and others I have talked with, will typically
procmail those to /dev/null.  Therefore if I can do that at the source
it just seems more efficient.  That would make sense if there were an
optional additional patches-coreutils or similar list though.

Thanks anyway,
Bob