[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101401 ] SSH connection is dropped (fwd)

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101401 ] SSH connection is dropped (fwd)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:21:01 -0400 (EDT)

> I recheck any settings, ownership and whatever imaginable. Can you
> retest.

Still the same problem.

address@hidden proski]$ date
Tue Oct 22 17:17:03 EDT 2002
address@hidden proski]$ ssh -1 subversions.gnu.org -l proski cvs server
address@hidden's password:

address@hidden proski]$ date
Tue Oct 22 17:17:09 EDT 2002
address@hidden proski]$

> Also, can you make sure that the rsa1 key your try to use is
> the same as the one you registered?

Just checked.  I took the key from savannah, put it to
.ssh/authorized_keys and was able to login with "ssh -1" using my
indentity file.  This private key is the same on my machine and fencepost.
You can take it from fencepost for testing.  I'll replace it once
everything works.

Pavel Roskin