[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101401 ] SSH connection is dropped (fwd)

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101401 ] SSH connection is dropped (fwd)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:48:55 -0400 (EDT)

> The solution seems pretty easy: set a password for your savannah
> account.
> Logged in, go at https://savannah.gnu.org/account/change_pw.php

I do have a password on savannah.gnu.org.  When I registered (very long
ago, maybe one year ago or so), I was asked to use the same password as
the one I was using for Kerberos.  Note that it didn't prevent me from
using cvs over ssh at that time.

I have changed the password three times - twice on savannah.gnu.org and
once on savannah.nongnu.org.  cvs over ssh still doesn't work.

Maybe I should wait for cron job.

Pavel Roskin