Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101401 ] SSH connection is dropped (fwd)

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101401 ] SSH connection is dropped (fwd)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:53:42 +0100

I've tried connecting to your account (using my ssh key which works fine for
log in with other accounts in Savannah) and I get the same problem you got;
the log says:

Oct 16 18:24:17 subversions sshd[31884]: PAM rejected by account
configuration[9]: Authentication service cannot retrieve authentication info.
Oct 16 18:24:17 subversions sshd[31884]: fatal: monitor_read: unsupported
request: 24

But I have not been able to figure out what's special about your account
configuration (it looks to me identical to other users configuration). I will
continue trying to figure out what's wrong with your account configuration.

Cheers,
Jaime