Re: [Savannah-hackers] moving groff CVS & mailing lists to savannah

From: Elfyn McBratney
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:17:06 +0100

Hello Werner,

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 10:50:43PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> The CVS works fine -- will there a mail be automatically sent to the
> groff-commit list if a `commit' has been done?

Yes, we can set that up for you.  Would you like context or unified diffs?

> BTW, until now there wasn't a groff-commit mailing list archive -- I
> think it isn't necessary.  How are other *-commit lists handled?

All public lists are gated to Mhonarc (the web archiver).  And, in general,
GNU -commit lists are archived, too.

If you really don't want the -commit list archived, let us know and we'll
disable it.

> Since my old password no longer works, I assume that I shall send a
> mail to the list, asking all people to click the `password reminder'
> button to receive new passwords, right?  Or is it sufficient to wait
> until a new password reminder email is sent? -- since Sept. 1st is
> coming soon, this could be a good alternative.

There's no need - all members will have been sent a welcome message,
containing their new password.  (If you, or any other member of your group,
haven't recieved this, please let me know and I'll look into it.)

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney
beu on irc.freenode.net/savannah.[non]gnu.org

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4