Re: [Savannah-hackers] moving groff CVS & mailing lists to savannah

From: Werner LEMBERG
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 04:52:22 +0200 (CEST)

> > Hmm, I've asked mailman for sending password reminders half an
> > hour ago, but until now I haven't received an answer -- is this
> > normal?  Is the list active already?  Emails sent to other email
> > lists (e.g. emacs-devel) has been received within two or three
> > minutes...
>
> The GNU machines seem a little slow today, which might be affecting
> Mailman responses.  If you still haven't recieved a response, in say
> ~1 hour, let me know and I'll look at it. =)

I have received your test messages sent to both lists, but I got no
`welcome' emails.  Additionally, I get a lot of mail sent to
`groff-owner', mainly from a virus which pretents to be
address@hidden' or address@hidden' -- please disable these two
email addresses in both lists.

Strange.  I think there's a problem somewhere.

    Werner