Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:31:41 -0600

Elfyn McBratney wrote:

We'll keep everyone updated via this just-posted news item,
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3259.
 Ah... thanks.

If you could give us the names of the lists you would like
created, an email address for the -owner alias and a description to be
displayed on the projects' mailing list page.
I usually setup three lists for my projects. For now just one for general discussion is fine, since I assume I can use the bug & patch tracking on savannah instead of having separate email lists for these things like I usually do.

gnuae - for general discussion on the GnuAE project and renewable energy.

 Please use address@hidden as the -owner alias.

   - rob -