Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:44:41 -0600

Elfyn McBratney wrote:

In the mean time, we can create lists for you and link them to your project
on Savannah.  If you could give us the names of the lists you would like
created, an email address for the -owner alias and a description to be
displayed on the projects' mailing list page.
Would it be possible to get an initial "address@hidden" mailing list setup for starters ? I'm also having a few other problems. When ever I try to add a new NEWS item, I wind up on some other project page called "figure". I also checked in a new web site, but get an "access denied" when trying to go to the URL at http://gnu.org/software/gnuae. I have all the sources for the code now in CVS, which is working fine.

 For the mailing list, it'd be:

gnuae - For discussion of the GnuAE program, and alternate energy technologies.

   - rob -