Re: [Savannah-help-public] log_accum

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] log_accum
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 23:02:54 +0200

After some research I found

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/administration/administration/savannah/backend/gnu-specific/

So the first version was imported, apparently around 4 years ago. It
was modified by the previous Savannah Hackers team, modified again
after the 2003 compromise by Paul Fisher, James Blair and/or Ward
Vandewege (at least to support the use of a custom SMTP proxy), and
then by myself (bugfixes).

Can you tell me what do you plan to do (I don't have the full story,
just the forarded request from RMS)?