Re: [Savannah-help-public] log_accum

From: Derek Price
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] log_accum
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:42:10 -0400

Thanks.  I've added comments in all those issues re the unification (I
just installed a change so that the version of log_accum.pl in the CVS
repository could now solve all three issues - two were already
supported).  Someone will need to let me know what Savannah log_accum.pl
features not in open issues would still need support from the CVS
log_accum.pl to enable unification if I am to fix them.

As for cvsreport, it looks like it implements much the same
functionality, but it misses the %{sVv} form of the loginfo argument as
well, so is probably doing too much work, at the least, assuming that it
has the bug fixes that are installed in CVS's log_accum.pl.  Unless
someone can point out specific functionality from that script that is
needed, I am inclined to stick with the log_accum.pl that I already know
mostly works.

Regards,

Derek

--