Re: [Savannah-help-public] log_accum

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] log_accum
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:25:16 +0200

We current have 3 feature requests about log_accum:

* https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104373

It's a bug I recently seen mentioned in an old archive, so it must be
around for long, related to diff during branching.

* https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104562
https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104200

Requests for more diff options (-N and -wB)

If you try to unify log_accum, you might want to have a look at
previous Savannah Hacker Vincent Caron's work called cvsreport, who I
think rewrote a similar system from scratch.

https://gna.org/p/cvsreport