Re: [savannah-help-public] Gnuspeech - git repository

From: Steve Nygard
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Gnuspeech - git repository
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 22:59:54 -0600

As it stands right now, you only need two repositories on savannah:
1. A clone of https://github.com/mymatuda/GnuspeechSA.git
2. A clone of https://github.com/nygard/GnuSpeech.git

That seems pretty simple to me.  I think you're making it more difficult than
it needs to be.

I know you're pretty new to using git, and I probably should have offered to
deal with getting the repos set up on savannah for you, but I honestly didn't
think it would be a problem.  I guess a few years of using git has made me
forget how confusing it can be at first.

Steve