Re: [savannah-help-public] URGENT Gnuspeech - git repository

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] URGENT Gnuspeech - git repository
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 20:28:42 -0700

Dear Assaf,

I have just re-read your email. If gnspeechsa.git is placed under
git://git.sv.gnu.org/gnuspeech, surely that makes it a submodule. We want to
avoid submodules, and really want to have two independent repos:

git://git.sv.gnu.org/gnuspeech.git
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuspeech.git

and

git://git.sv.gnu.org/gnuspeechsa.git