Re: [savannah-help-public] Gnuspeech - git repository

From: David Hill
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Gnuspeech - git repository
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 21:00:20 -0700

Dear Assaf,

Probably my lack of detailed knowledge of the structure of the savannah site
threw me. It was the example you gave that caused me some worry the second time
I read it.

 git://git.sv.gnu.org/gnuspeech/monet.git

since Monet comes somewhere under gnuspeech.git

I suspect my concern was unwarranted and you had every intention of creating a
second, independent repo, both on the eame level under the gnuspeech project.
Sorry about that.

Warm regards.

david