Re: Subprojects in Savannah

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: Subprojects in Savannah
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 19:18:13 +0000

Hello everyone

Sorry, I've waited too long. I have started the migration o the GNU
Health mercurial repository to OSDN. It's a pity, but it seems like the
requests over these years for the modernization of Savannah have not
been taken into consideration. I even asked in the meantime
to manually create some additional repositories, but I never got an
answer.

Here is the news:
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=9874

Have a good day